Meet Your Medfield Dentist
Meet Dr. David Hirshfield
Dr. David Hirshfield is part of a Medfield tradition of dental comfort and care. In 1977 he graduated with honors from Clark University with a degree in chemistry. In his graduate education, Dr. Hirshfield attended Tufts University, where he received his Doctor of Medical Dentistry degree.
Following his 1980 graduation from Tufts, Dr. Hirshfield completed a one-year residency at Boston City Hospital, as well as postgraduate courses in implants, cosmetic dentistry, endodontics, patient communication, and over 150 hours of sedation dentistry.
He is a member of the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Massachusetts Dental Society, Norfolk County Dental Society and the Doctor's Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS).
Dr. Hirshfield has dedicated his professional career to providing you with the best that dentistry has to offer. He is continually educating himself and his staff on the newest techniques and advancements to provide you with state-of-the-art, comfortable, and personalized dental care.
He is a proud member of:
- American Dental Association
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellowship to Academy of General Dentistry (2014)
- Mastership to Academy of General Dentistry (2016)
- Norfolk/Parkway Dental Society
- United Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Medfield Employer & Merchants Org.